Veeva Systems has released a new CRM system designed specifically for medtech developers and manufacturers. Veeva Vault CRM for Medtech is a unified customer relationship management (CRM) and content management application built for medtech sales teams, key account managers and medical affairs professionals.
Built on the Veeva Vault Platform, Vault CRM allows companies to bring together commercial functions across sales, medical and marketing with product development, including clinical, regulatory and quality. It offers a connected ecosystem from development to commercialization, so companies can share information across teams while maintaining control and compliance. Vault CRM provides:
- Inventory management of stock as it moves across field teams, customers and patients
- Surgical case management to track specific product use by healthcare professionals (HCPs)
- Stakeholder navigation across HCPs, hospitals, laboratories, health systems, integrated delivery networks (IDNs) and group purchasing organizations (GPOs)
- Content traceability through edits, approvals and distribution, including agreements
- Connection with Veeva Vault PromoMats to streamline the digital content lifecycle
“Medtech business processes span a wide variety of stakeholder data, content and communications across in-person and digital channels,” said Frank Defesche, senior vice president and general manager of Vault CRM. “Companies will no longer need to pull this information together across systems, files and emails because they will now have a single application with Veeva Vault CRM for Medtech. Veeva Vault’s unique ability to handle content and data can streamline end-to-end business processes to eliminate silos, increase collaboration and strengthen customer relationships.”